May 23, 2006

It's been one of those Days...

Do you ever feel like you take 2 steps forward then one step backward? Well that's kind of how my day went today. I started out this morning deciding to move my conference room vendor to Vereconference I knew something wasn't right when I couldn't open the link to verify my Vereconference site. I really had it all planned out.... this morning I was going to get the new room and then take training on the Vereconference room tonite... then change it over tomorrow. Well... by the time of Tom Prendergast's training, basically the whole Veretekk system became very slow and eventually went down completely. So much so that I wasn't able to do my basic's and configuration training.

I did record Tom's training today and there is some good content, the video stinks since the servers were struggling. Anyway if you missed it there is some good information and if you listen to enough of this SEO stuff long enough that it starts to click and all come into place. There is some really good informatio about forums and posting to them for SEO.

Tom Prendergast Advanced SEO RECORDING

Something I noticed Tom talking about in this training is when you have a black or dark background site it will not rate as high in the Search Engines. So this is an FYI... if you have a dark or black background site you probably need to listen to what Tom has to say here.

No comments: