April 21, 2006

Database Marketing 101 Day 4

This is an excellent class about getting your newsletter started, branding and promoting you newsletter. Again if you are serious about marketing online these classes are a must to help support your marketing efforts.

Day 4 Database Marketing 101 RECORDING

As most of you know I'm big on branding and creating an image on the net. Here is the logo I use on my product site:
Tom did ask about my newsletter optin site, unfortunatly I was on the phone and didn't hear him so here is the link to my product newsletter optin site.
http://www.barefootmerchant.com/newsletter.htm

I'm still struggling with the html code on optin form so don't be too critical. It's because I edit my website with front page and it adds a bunch of extra code. Hopefully I will get a chance soon to fix some errors and get the fonts right etc. Hey we are all learning here OK...

No comments: