December 11, 2006

We're Celebrating at our House!

This was a weekend of celebration for us our son Adam graduated from Kansas State University with a bachlors of science degree in business management and minor in economics. We are sooo proud of him! Adam really didn't want to celebrate yet, because he still has 2 finals this week, but we are celebrating.

I don't usually post this type of thing on this blog, but as a very proud Mom I couldn't help it. I did slip into the Veretekk conference room on Sunday evening and record the live conference for those of you who missed it. Just like always things are changing. We now have more options on what businesses we want to promote in our Veretekk system. Things are always improving in Veretekk...don't miss this update!

Veretekk State of the Week RECORDING

I will be doing my basic configuration training on Tuesday at 11AM PST and further explaining how this new feature can be used. To access this training go to http://barefoot.veretekk.com and become a gold Veretekk Suscriber. I'll see ya in class.

No comments: