August 11, 2006

Awesome NEW Tool to BRAND your Business

I talk a lot about the importance of creating an image and branding your business on the net. If you have been to some of my advanced trainings I'm sure you have heard me talk about the book "The Purple Cow" by Seth Godin. In this book he talks about Remarkable Marketing - being the art of building things worth noticing right into your product or service. Not slapping on the marketing as a last-minute add-on, but understanting that if your offering itself isn't remarkable, it's invisible. Gosh that is the last thing we want to be on the net is invisible!

Last night I went to a DeskView publisher's training meeting and was blown away again when I saw the customization possibilty! The guy doing the training is Jim Grey on of the designers and co-owner of DeskView. You guys I have been a publisher for a month now and didn't even realize what I had available to me.. it's just amazing.

Luckly I recorded this training session so you can see it too:
RECORDING Customization of DeskView

DeskView is free to download and I'm hosting weekly trainings to show you some of the basic features. I'm just now starting to learn how powerful this DeskView tool is!

No comments: