July 04, 2006

Internet Marketing Strategies Training Tomorrow

To kick off the second half of summer, I'm hosting a special training tomorrow at 1PM CDT on "How to Drive Traffic to your Website" I actually did this same training last week, but everything that could go wrong did.. ie.. I had the settings on my sound card messed up, people registered for the training had the time and date wrong, the recording I made stunk.. need I say more.

Anyway to get the details go to: http://quikonnex.com/channel/item/19861

I also have added the RSS feed to many more online trainings including mine on the lower right of this blog. Registration is required for my training tommorrow. Just send me a message that you are comming in the non-email instant messenger on the lower right on this page. See ya all tomorrow.

No comments: