May 31, 2006

MTT TEST Update

I've had lots of inquiry's over the weekend about MTT. I finally got to the place so I could spend time with my family and away from my business I had to shut down the comments for MTT TEST posts. I learned a long time ago that if you are going to allow comments on a blog or forum you have to keep an eye on it or it can get out of hand. There is so much stuff out on the net that I know for a fact that isn't true that I really want to keep my test results here with just facts that I know to be true.

What I'm testing here is the MTT service not the affiliate program. The way I see it a company will not survive very long if they don't have and excellent product or service to deliver. In my primary company we have that. That's one of the reasons it has been in business for 50 years this year.

OK on to my test results so far... The site's I'm having optimized have passed 30 day time period. When I look in my back office I haven't seen anything change for 2 weeks. I know they had server issues a week ago so that could be some of the problem. I signed up for the affiliate program so I should get a rebate back on the sites I'm having optimized. When I go log into the back office (the affiliate part) it say's it's down for maintence. So I'm not seeing any new affiliate stats... not that it really matters to me... remember it's the service I'm more conserned with right now.

Today was the day that I was to recieve the first affiliate commission check according to an email I had gotten a few weeks back. This morning I log into my affiliate site and see that there is a link that says OVERIDES DUE NOW. If you click on it you get a message that says: Commission Statements will be loaded for your account at midnight GMT on the 1st JUNE 2006, please return then. I will be returning to that site again tomorrow to see if I'm able to process the rebate affiliate check.

There is no need to contact me about this I'll be posting and update again right here on this blog. So check back tomorrow OK?

No comments: