April 14, 2006

Datbase Marketing 101 Day 2

Today's class was filled with good information about getting your form code on your website to people can suscribe to your newsletter. Many of the class students turned in the homework assignment so you can get some ideas for news letters and Tom goes over how to make your newsletter form code fit your website. I must say some of that HTML stuff is pretty in depth, but just have to listen to that he is saying and soon or later we will get it. It might be later for me.. but it's great content and you can learn lots by listening and applying what you learn here.

Day 2 Database Marketing 101 RECORDING

In this training Tom also mentions a site called More Than Traffic. I'm currently running a test on market on this program it will be about 4 months before I know how it will turn out. I'll keep you posted and to how my test goes. For those of you that are curious take a look at: www.traffic4u2.com But please call me before you invest any money ok. I'll give you an up date on what I've learned so far.

No comments: