March 16, 2006

Cindy's Advanced Veretekk Training

I decided to do a recording of my advanced Veretekk Gold training and post it here. I cover building a page on free-page.net, driving traffic to traffic portals, (at least how I do it..) creating an image for your business, how to do a html email, adding pictures to a website and email, where to get good quality pictures, how to change the pixels of images.

Cindy's Advanced Training RECORDING

The video on this recording didn't turn out as well as I would have liked unfortunatly.. so here is just the audio in case you would rather just have the audio file Audio file ONLY.

Every Thursday at 11AM PST I do these advanced trainings... they are never exactly the same. This next Thursday I think I'm going to cover promoting blogs.. I have noticed that lots of people are starting blogs and I want to make sure you understand how to get them listed and start building a reader base...
I've had so many people come to me that are confused about daisy chaining so I'm going to attempt to explain OK. To do a daisy chain make a list of all your sites on a piece of paper, this includes all your Veretekk sites, your primary business sites, blogs any other sites you have out there on the net.

Here is an example list:

1. Who is Cindy McAsey
2. Complete Automation
3. MLM Training Tips
4. Cindy's Shak*** Biz
5. FREE Conference Room
6. Free 12 million ads
7. Free leads for life
8. Free SOHO stuff
9. Free Daily messages
10. Free Money Machine
11. Free Marketing System
12. Free Search Engine
13. Free Software
14. Free Links exchange
15. Free Classifieds
16. Free Vacations
17. Free Computer
18. FFA-O-Matic
19. Free WebCatch
20. Good Steady Business

To daisy chain start at the top and link the 1st to the 2nd site, the 2nd to the 3rd, the 3rd to the 4th.. etc... making a long chain. think of it as all these sites lining up and holding hands.. when the Search Engines go to one site then they are going to find the next site in a chain and spider that and then the spider just works it's way down the chain till is has spidered all of your site's.

No comments: